Monday, September 15, 2008

Good times at the park!


Super cool swing!!

Daddy is so strong!

Kolby was in heaven!

Best good friends!

My sweet Josh!

Gotta love the ducks!

Still dry...

Still sort of dry...

Getting wetter...

Ahhhh!! 


So, one of our favorite things to do as a family is go and find parks to play at on Saturdays while the weather is still so perfect. So we went to a park that Josh had never been to before and me and the kids had. At this park,  there are 2 big fountains. And trying to keep my kids out of any water they see is almost impossible. SO! At first I say, " Yes you guys can put your feet in, but thats all!" And of course, eventually, they ended up with their shirts off and SOAKING WET!! And there also was this super cool swing thing that actually rotated while you swang! ( If you got someone strong enough to pull it) Thanks Daddy!! We all had such a blast just hanging out together and playing around. I am so thankful to have such a fun little family who really enjoys each other's company. I look forward to all the fun times yet to come!

4 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Cool pictures! What park is that? I think we want to go there too. Their faces look like are peeing in the water... Ahhh!

Thomas Family said...

That looks so much fun!! You look beautiful Mandi! That is a cool park. I love the family outings, they are so sweet.

MadMama said...

What a gorgeous park! You guys take such awesome pictures. I especially love the ones in the water! :)

Matt said...

Since Josh didn't have his swim suit...where are the pictures of him in the pool as "nature intended?"