Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shame!!!

Yes yes yes, I know I know I know. What's the point of even blogging again when I've missed the last 4 1/2 months? I feel bad enough that I'm such a slacker keeping up with it. I'm not even going to try to play catch up and try to post pics of everything that has gone on with us. So, I'll take a slap on the wrist and cross my heart that I will be better!( I'm going to start out sortta small so be patient with me!!! ) SO!! Josh and I decided that we wanted to take a walk up the canyon and see the pretty leaves since they have started changing. The boys rode their scooters and little Leah got a ride in her princess stroller. Of course as soon as we got to the bottom of Bridal Veil Falls, the shoes came off and into the water they all went. Leah wasn't too thrilled about how cold it was but she liked to dip her little feet in over and over with Daddys help of course. We love to be outside and are super lucky to have the mountains so close!!





P.S.
This picture of our happy girl was taken right after her much needed nap that day and she CLEARLY wasn't too happy just yet. :)

1 comment:

Mangum Menagerie said...

Sounds like so much fun. We need to go up before they are all gone. We are blessed it is so pretty.