Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oops!!

It was brought to my attention the other day that I never did actually "blog" about Leah's latest "blog worthy" happenings. Shame on me! I did put pictures up in Facebook but failed to actually blog. She went and had her 2 month check up a couple weeks ago, and got the proper immunizations to get her ears pierced!! I knew I eventually wanted them done but I was at the mall the VERY NEXT DAY! She hardly cried and I was even able to get through it without crying too!! We are two brave girls!!

So here are a few more of our sweet little girl looking as cute as always!! And now she's got BLING!!!

( By the way, I DO realize that it seems like we only have ONE child, when if fact, we have THREE. I will be doing better at blogging about our
awesome boys as well!)
But, in the mean time, here are a few more iphone shots of our
sweet Baby Leah.



This is one of my favorites because
I just LOVE her little chin!


She was trying SO hard to get her little hand in her mouth!
Look at her cute flower ear rings!


This is how Kolby "holds" Leah.
She looks really comfortable huh?


I went to check on Leah in her swing, and this is what I found.
Poor Baby Leah!!


This is a perfect shot of our little "Fatty-kins"!
I just love this squishy little baby girl of mine!

3 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Boy she sure is a Josh baby isn't she?
Cute little thing! Hope she is sleeping better for you.

Birrell Family said...

PS. I had to wait until I was nearly 16 for my ears to get pierced :)

M said...

ha ha ha! LOVE her! and i think her earrings are adorable. i want to eat her up!