Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Leah's room!


So this has been a LONG time coming I know, but! Here is our precious baby Leah's bedroom. It has PINK in it and everything! We still have a few pieces to put up on the walls and things like that, but, so far, I think its turning out great! It's just so much fun to see girly stuff in our house. I was doing some laundry today and was washing some of her new clothes and it was so weird to see little tiny pink things in my machine. We couldn't be more excited to have our little baby girl join our family!!!



Eventually we will have lots of cute stuff on these shelves. But for right now,
less is more! ( notice the cute hair stuff next to the big, pink diamond?)
Did I just say "hair stuff????

This dresser has been through both of the boys, so we just changed the knobs
to be a little more "girlie"!

I don't think I could have found a more perfect light fixture for her room.
It's just so sweet!

Got my glider in the corner, and my CD player cued up with primary music.
I am ready to pull some "all nighters"!

It is so fun to walk in her room and see pink on the walls! It's even more fun to see a crib in there! We are so ready to see our daughter sleeping away in it. . . We hope!




6 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I love it!!!! SO sweet, so sirene, so pink! ;) It is really pretty, you did a great job! I am so excited for you, good luck and post pics as soon as shes here. :)

Patti Arrington said...

I can't wait! The room turned out great!! I so need to decorate my kids' rooms. I'm just too lazy I guess. :) Good job! We are so excited for you to have your girl. They are so much fun, even with all the drama they bring. :) We love you guys!!

The Foulgers said...

What a sweet room. I love the lighting fixture, it's perfect. Can't wait to see her!

paul & ashlee said...

love the pink. paul and i are really excited for this new addition for you...esp a change! i can't wait to bring dinner to your family as you adjust...enjoy getting ready for this little one. as always, if you need anything, let us know.
(by the way, the light fixture does finish the room)
-ash

M said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LEAH'S ROOM!!!! so so adorable! you guys did an amazing job! i LOVE the pink! i can't wait!!!!!

i am so stinkin' sorry i couldn't come to your shower...i was so sad! I had been planning on it even before i got the invite!

hopefully i'll see you tomorrow...but if i don't, you better be in labor! ;)

love ya mandi!

Becky said...

Wow a baby girl! From a mom with all boys, this is a new world. I know you both are so excited. I love her new room and I know it's just a small reflection of the love you feel for her. I'll be praying for you both for a safe and healthy delivery. Love to your family...all the way from Tennessee