Thursday, December 3, 2009

The leaves are falling down!

This was only about an eighth of what we still have on the tree!


They had a blast!


He is such a cheezeball!



With the weather changing around here it's time to start doing yard clean up!(Mixed in with a little fun of course!!!) We have a 25 year old Sycamore tree in our back yard. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It shades our whole back yard and has some really awesome bird's nest in it but the leaves don't all fall off usually until AFTER the snow starts to fall. So we feel like we are raking leaves clear into January! But we wouldn't trade it for anything.
This tree ROCKS! I took a video of them jumping in, but somehow, its lost. Boo. Anyway, you get the idea. And this is only the VERY beginning!!! We still have a LLLOOOOOONNNGGGG way to go!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun, I love playing in the leaves with the kids. Wish we were there playing with you!

Becky said...

SOOO fun! My kids would have a blast with that!

M said...

hey! thanks for the comments on my blog! you're too sweet! i'm so stinkin' excited for you to have a girl!!! i already have a present for you! and i love the name Kennedy, such a cute girl name (and i know that you wanted a 'K' name).

Thomas Family said...

I remember my kids having a blast with that in Michigan, that is something we miss along with the fireflies. They look like they had a great time!

Birrell Family said...

I love that tree! Though when the leaves fall, you could easily fill up a landfill!