Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boys will be boys!


I am so amazed by my two Boyz! They make me laugh with their individual personalities. It truly is amazing to me how they are such BEST-GOOD-BUDDIES, but so different in every way. Kolby finds happiness in being outside riding his scooter while wearing his Thomas slippers, Batman shirt, swimming suit, and his newest addition of cap guns. He is totally carefree and not afraid to take risks in being his own little person. On the other hand, Jake finds joy in technology, reading, and mimicking major movie heroes. I can see him being a film director someday. Jake is very charismatic and the first to crawl in your lap to give you a hug and say I love you! We definitely got the best of both worlds with these two. Can't wait to see what the newest arrival will bring! I love you Boyz!!!
-Dad

3 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Wait a minute. Are you announcing something?

Amy said...

Yep, they're all different! We are excited for your #3. Congrats! When are you due?

The Foulgers said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Keep us posted.