So, last night we were tucking Kolby into bed and he tells us he wants a hug. Josh and I lean in to give him one, and he grabs us around the neck and pulls us in close to him and bonks our heads together. It didn't really hurt but Josh and I began to giggle. Then Kolby said in a matter-of-fact kind of way, " You guys are best friends." And I must agree!! Josh you are my best good friend and have been from the moment I heard your sweet voice. Just a few reasons why you are my BFF....
1. I love the way you still get "mad" at me for honking the horn at you. (Even though you started that whole thing)
2. Because you still tell me I am cute when I ask you a silly question. ( Although I still say that my comment about the propeller on the car thing was just a joke...)
3. Because you put up with me watching my soap on the days I miss it and let me tell you what's going on even though you couldn't care less! (Oh the drama!!)
4. Because you still "goose" me as I am going up the stairs and then run back down twice as fast when I come after you!
5. And because, even after all these years, you can still make me cry with a sweet note, a kind word or a surprise date night!
I love our life we have made together and look forward to many many more years of friendship and love with you!! Lobsters forever!!!!!