Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stress Relief!

After a very stressful week, we decided to go and blow off some steam by shooting things (not animals). So, the Mackey and Keller families headed out to West Desert for a day of fun.

The BOYZ getting in on the action.

Mandi loves to shoot! I think it makes her feel powerful.

Josh's "Noisy Cricket." It may look small, but it packs a punch!

Grandpa and 1 of his many guns. He organized this little trip for us. Thanks Grandpa!

Jake brought a bunch of his guns for us to try out. Below is Mandi and I shooting his "BIG" gun. I recommend everyone trying this one out.  


5 comments:

{leah} said...

Boys (and mom) and guns, what more could you ask for?

I'm glad that Jake is doing better. Yeah for medicine!

{leah} said...

p.s. can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card?

peachylg@yahoo.com

Matt said...

I'm glad that you posted this. Next time Josh says he is stressed at work, I"m not going anywhere near there!

Destress Yourself said...

looks like fun. I use to go shooting with my grandpa and it is the best memories.

MadMama said...

Looks like you guys had a good stress free weekend! Your boys are so cute!