Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stress Relief!

After a very stressful week, we decided to go and blow off some steam by shooting things (not animals). So, the Mackey and Keller families headed out to West Desert for a day of fun.

The BOYZ getting in on the action.

Mandi loves to shoot! I think it makes her feel powerful.

Josh's "Noisy Cricket." It may look small, but it packs a punch!

Grandpa and 1 of his many guns. He organized this little trip for us. Thanks Grandpa!

Jake brought a bunch of his guns for us to try out. Below is Mandi and I shooting his "BIG" gun. I recommend everyone trying this one out.  


5 comments:

Leah said...

Boys (and mom) and guns, what more could you ask for?

I'm glad that Jake is doing better. Yeah for medicine!

Leah said...

p.s. can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card?

peachylg@yahoo.com

Matt's Blog said...

I'm glad that you posted this. Next time Josh says he is stressed at work, I"m not going anywhere near there!

Destress Yourself said...

looks like fun. I use to go shooting with my grandpa and it is the best memories.

Texas Turleys said...

Looks like you guys had a good stress free weekend! Your boys are so cute!