Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mandi, Josh, and Twilight



Last summer Mandi began reading the Twilight series. She kept begging and begging me to read it with her. I had no desire in the world to read about vampires and romance. After awhile I gave in, but on one condition that she read it to me. I became hooked. As soon as the boys were down for the night, we would hop on the couch and Mandi would read away out loud to me. We had so much fun guessing what would happen next. It was also a blast being able to spend that time together alone. Mandi is such a good reader and I enjoyed every minute she read to me. We were so sad after we finished the series. We can't wait for the next book to come out this Aug. I entered this drawing (above) in a Twilight art contest. Sadly I lost, but I enjoyed drawing what I visioned the main characters to look like.

No comments: